My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Friday, October 10, 2008

I THOUGHT YOU'D BE INTERESTED

 I just watched a beautiful and powerful presentation that
 really touched me and I wanted to share it with you. I'm
 sure you'll enjoy the breathtaking images and the
 inspiring message.
 You can check it out here:
 
http://www.simpletruths.com/a.aspx?mo=fjoy&t=2


 Enjoy your day,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home