My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fw: Prayer Request



--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Jeff and Angela Smith <jwasmith@embarqmail.com> wrote:

From: Jeff and Angela Smith <jwasmith@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Prayer Request
To: "'Galen Belcher'" <galenbelcher@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 6:40 AM

Galen,  If you could start the prayer chain.  Jeff's mom, Carol was taken to hospital last night, had heart attack.  We've been told she is stable right now but are having a hard time getting to talk to anyone.  Will keep you informed.  Also my niece Michelle, her husband, Joseph, and new baby J.T. live in Nashville and as of last night water was very close to entering their home.  They had been putting sand bags around and moved furniture upstairs.  Michelle and baby evacuated.  Haven't heard anymore since last night.  Thank you,

 

Angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home