My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Monday, October 13, 2008

                                  FROM A GARDEN TO A CITY
 
In Gensis in the beginning there is a garden where god dwelt with us & we were nourished spiritually. There were trees in the garden with every kind of friut for food & we were nourished physically. There was the garden to dress & tend to give us work for a sense of purpose & accomplishment.
 
In revelation in the end there is a city where we will dwell with in the presence of God. A city where there will be no pain, tears, sorrow, parting or death.Our journey is from a garden lost & a life that will enter into a city eternal in the heavens where we will dwell in the house of the lord forever
 
We have'nt lost paradise we journey toward paradise. We have'nt lost life, we gain eternal life.
Jesus said, "I AM THE RESURRECTION & THE LIFE. HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME, THOUGH HE MAY DIE, HE SHALL LIVE"--JOHN 11=25
 
GALEN
 
                                                                                                  
 
 
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home