My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Monday, October 20, 2008

FOR HE IS OUR GOD, & WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF HIS PASTURE, & THE SHEEP OF HIS HAND---PS 95=7
 
WE TRUST OUR LEGAL MATTERS TO THE HANDS OF THE LAWER, OUR HEALTH TO THE HANDS OF A DOCTOR, WE NEED TO PLACE THE SPIRITUAL IN THE HANDS OF GOD.
 
MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, & I KNOW THEM, & THEY FOLLOW ME, & I GIVE THEM ETERNAL LIFE, & THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH, NEITHER SHALL ANYONE SNATCH THEM OUT OF MY HAND.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home