My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Photo Event

Hello everyone! LeAnn wanted me to forward this flier for the Photos by Us Fall Photo Event to you. It will be this Saturday at the CP Community Building. Don't forget that the Costume Parade is also the same day at 3:00 p.m. right across the road at the new park. Your little ones will already be dressed up for pictures! Have a great day!


Kerry Brooke :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home