My Photo
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FW: Something to know, if you do not already know it.

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, Lavonia Taylor <> wrote:
From: Lavonia Taylor <>
Subject: FW: Something to know, if you do not already know it.
To: "Galen Belcher" <>, "Beverly" <>, "charlotte" <>, "terri griffin" <>, "megan griffin" <>, "jessica griffin" <>, "taylor griffin" <>, "Paul Heath" <>, "Anita Lang" <>, "Kay Laun" <>, "Shirley Malone" <>, "June Carlson Masters" <>, "Marge Oehm" <>, "alta perez" <>, "alta perez" <>, "Steve Peters" <>, "Sheryl peters" <>, "Jody Poskochil" <>, "glee price" <>, "Harold and Virgina Schlender" <>, "Lisa Smith" <>, "Boomer Stephens" <>, "susan stevicks" <>, "Mark Sunneberg" <>, "Steve Taylor" <>, "Drew Taylor" <>, "Ashley Taylor" <>, "Jake Taylor" <>, "Maggie Taylor" <>, "Steve Turnbull" <>, "Phillis Welch" <>, "melissa werner" <>, "Jan Wishman" <>
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 11:27 AM

--- On Tue, 2/3/09, GARY LINDA PLAGMAN <> wrote:
Subject: FW: Something to know, if you do not already know it.
To: "Dave & Brenda Moore" <>, "Dave & Cindy Rupert" <>, "Diana Gregory" <>, "Diane Yeager" <>, "Dianne Stahnke" <>, "Frank & Sharon Devor" <>, "jean todd" <>, "Jerry Denison" <>, "John Fleming" <>, "Karen Cossell" <>, "Lavonia Taylor" <>, "Lew & Zita Lomax" <>, "Madonna Gardinier" <>, "Marilyn Marshall" <>, "Nikki Saleen" <>, "Phyllis Welch" <>, "Tammy Adams" <>,
Date: Tuesday, February 3, 2009, 10:43 AM


Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:52:10 -0800



I thought this might of interest to you.   


90# on your telephone


I dialed '0', to check this out, asked the operator,  who confirmed that this was correct

so please pass it on . . . (l also checked out This is true, and also applies to cell phones!)  




I received a telephone call last evening from an individual identifying himself as an AT&T Service Technician (could also be Telus) who was conducting a test on the telephone lines. He stated that to complete the test I should touch nine(9), zero(0), the pound sign (#), and then hang up. Luckily, I was suspicious and refused.  

Upon contacting the telephone company, I was informed that by pushing 90#, you give the requesting individual full access to your telephone line, which enables them to place long distance calls billed to your home phone number.


I was further informed that this scam has been originating from many local jails/prisons   DO NOT press 90# for ANYONE.


The GTE Security Department requested that I share this information with EVERYONE I KNOW.


After checking with Verizon they also said it was true, so do not dial 90# for anyone !!!!! PLEASE HIT THAT FORWARD BUTTON AND PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!




FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home