My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Thursday, November 6, 2008


THE  U IN JESUS  


Before U were thought of or time  had begun,
God stuck U in the name of His  Son.  

And each time U pray, you'll see  it's true,
You can't spell out JesUs and not include  U.  

You're a pretty big part of His  wonderful name,
For U, He was born; that's why He  came..

And His great love for U is the  reason He died.
It even takes U to spell crUcified.  

Isn't it thrilling and splendidly  grand
He rose from the dead, with U in His plan?  

The stones split away, the gold  trUmpet blew,
And this word resUrrection is spelled  with a U  

When JesUs left earth at His  upward ascension,
He felt there was one thing He just  had to mention.

'Go into the world and tell them  it's true
That I love them all - Just like I love U.'  

So many great people are spelled  with a U,
Don't they have a right to know JesUs too?  

It all depends now on what U will  do,
He'd like them to know,
But it all starts with  U.


 
When Jesus died on the cross He  was thinking of you!  
  
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home