My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri

I was the pastor at Camden Point Christian Church from 1993 to 2002 and intermittently from 2003 until I returned in 2007. I'm a native of Axtel, KS. I moved to Camden Point in 1949. I attended night classes at Midwestern Seminary in the early sixties. I married my wife, Ethel, in 1950. We have four children, six grandchildren, six great-grandchildren.

Friday, November 28, 2008


>
> Subject: FW: Early CHRISTMAS 2008 GREET
 

>  I know it's early but I want to be the 1st.   

> With 4 weeks before Christmas REMEMBER:
>  Jesus is Better than Santa
> Santa lives at the North Pole.
> JESUS is everywhere.
> Santa rides in a sleigh
> JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.
> Santa comes but once a year
> JESUS is an ever present help.
> Santa fills your stockings with goodies
> JESUS supplies all your needs.
> Santa comes down your chimney uninvited
> JESUS stands at your door and knocks.. and then enters your
> heart.
> You have to stand in line to see Santa
> JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.
> Santa lets you sit on his lap
> JESUS lets you rest in His arms.
> Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is
> "Hi little boy or girl, What's your name?"
> JESUS knew our name before we did. Not only does He know
> our name, He knows our address too. He knows our history and
> future and He even knows how many hairs are on our heads.
> Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly
> JESUS has a heart full of love.
> All Santa can offer is HO HO HO
> JESUS offers health, help and hope.
> Santa says "You better not cry"
> JESUS says "Cast all your cares on me for I care for
> you.
> Santa's little helpers make toys
> JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken
> homes and builds mansions.
> Santa may make you chuckle but
> JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.
> While Santa puts gifts under your tree
> JESUS became our gift and died on the tree.
> It's obvious there is really no comparison.
> We need to remember WHO Christmas is all about.
> We need to put Christ back in Christmas.
> Jesus is still the reason for the season.
>
>   
> May the Lord Bless and Watch over you and your loved ones
> this Christmas 2008
> And may He prosper and bless the work of your hands in the
> New Year.
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home